10 Things You Probably Didn?t Know About Signs Of Infidelity
Certain things about signs of infidelity come as a surprise to most people. Even people who pride themselves on being knowledgeable about extramarital affairs may be unfamiliar with some of the little-known facts below. This information is taken from Is He Cheating on You? ? 829 Telltale Signs.
1. Telltale signs first begin to appear while the infidelity is still in the planning stage.
2. Most cheaters display signs of infidelity they aren?t even aware of, and wouldn?t even think to cover up.
3. Most people either miss or misinterpret the many subtle signs of infidelity staring them in the face.
4. If you know what to look for, you can find countless signs of infidelity using just your eyes, your ears and your personal knowledge of your mate.
5. It?s not the obvious signs of infidelity ? it?s the subtle signs (the ones most people overlook) that will give the cheater away every time.
6. Certain signs of infidelity can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or Other Man.
7. There are 21 major categories of infidelity signs, each comprised of 2 to 6 dozen individual telltale signs. For a list of the 21 categories, e-mail InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with ?21 categories? in the subject line.
8. If your mate is cheating, you?ll find clusters of telltale signs from several of those 21 categories all at once, not just a few telltale signs.
9. Where there?s one telltale sign, there are plenty of other signs of infidelity just waiting to be found.
10. The earlier you spot the signs of infidelity, the better your chances of saving your marriage -- or of protecting yourself legally and financially in case the infidelity leads to divorce.
© 2005 Ruth Houston
About the Author: Ruth Houston is the author of ?Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs? a comprehensive guide which documents practically every known sign of infidelity. For more information about the book or about infidelity, visit http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com Infidelity expert, Ruth Houston is the author of ?Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs? a comprehensive guide which documents practically every known sign of infidelity. For a FREE tip sheet describing the 21 major categories of infidelity signs, e-mail InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with ?21 cagegories? in the subject line. Ruth has been quoted in the New York Times, Newsday, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Houston Chronicle, the Toronto Sun, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle and numerous other print and online media. She has also been a guest on The Today Show, Good Day New York, 1010WINS, TalkAmerica, BBC, CBC and over 150 other radio and TV talk shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, New Zealand, and South America. For more information about Ruth Houston, Is He Cheating on You?, or about signs of infidelity, visit http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com To interview Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org