- Use any programming language or package to create a Project 2 .The Main menu should only be displayed, if the user is valid and uses the correct password. If the user is not in the database, then the user should be prompted to register the username and password, and then allowed to use the username and the password to access the system (Main Menu for this Project).
- Use same size of Button and the font. You can vary text size if needed.
- The buttons to go to sub menu are only suggestions. You can have your own text for the buttons to take you to the next menu.
- You should have all the buttons except the Report linking to the next Menu. Choose your own columns and data type for the database that you will link to this Main Menu.
- Display appropriate messages if the data cannot be entered, deleted, edited or searched.
- Your Main Menu and the linked screen should have a professional look.
- The Quit button should take you back to the Log-in Screen.
Basic design of the Main Menu is given below as sample:
Logo (if any) Organization√Ę‚?¨‚?Ęs name
Computer System√Ę‚?¨‚?Ęs name
Data Entry Data Delete
Data Edit Data Search
Designed by: Your name, 2012