â?¢ Re-use of previous work: using implementation inheritance and object composition.
â?¢ Real mapping to the problem domain: Objects map to real world and represent vehicles, customers, products etc: with encapsulation.
â?¢ Modular Architecture: Objects, systems, frameworks etc are the building blocks of larger systems. The increased quality and reduced development time are the by-products of the key benefits discussed above. If 90% of the new application consists of proven existing components then only the remaining 10% of the code have to be tested from scratch.
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.