3 years and 4 months ago
Posted in : Java Beginners
- create and make use of at least one class with appropriate instance methods to solve the programming problem.
- use console-based menus to navigate between the functionality offered by the application.
- at least one menu option should allow the user to capture input.
- input should be stored in arrays (where appropriate). at least one two-dimention array should be used.
- at least one menu option should allow the user to view a report based on the the captured input.
- the report should be appropriatley formatted and displayed on the console window.
- predefine methods of the "string" and "math" class should be used when generating/displaying the report.
- appropriate "if...else" statements and loops should be used to process the data in order to generate the report.
Related Tutorials/Questions & Answers: