February 21, 2008 at 8:13 PM
Answer: You do this by using following steps such as :
1. import jBoss into Visual Age for Java (VAJ) to develop and debug EJBs using Enterprise Java Beans standard (version 1.1 and Message Driven EJBs).
2. The Enterprise version of Visual Age has built-in EJB debugging, but that edition of the IDE only supports version 1.0 of the EJB spec.
3. Visual Age only supports JDK 1.2.2.
· Visual Age for Java Professional or Enterprise Edition Version 3.5 with patch 2 installed. Version 3.5.3 has recently been released, but there are some RMI bugs in it so we can't recommend using it at this time.
· JBoss-2.2.2.zip downloaded (NOT the one with integrated Tomcat